Yay. Many thanks to Kana Tyler, a most talented blogger—check her out—who passed on the ABC award to me January 2nd. Am I tickled pink or what? I’m a little technically challenged, slower this year than last (who knows why?) and basically caught up with life around me. I know excuses don’t cut it but there you are. I just needed to get that off my chest because it’s a little more puffed out than usual.
Here are seven things you don’t know about me:
I LOVE movies, because I love STORIES and love being entertained.
- I no longer enjoy driving long distances by myself—on the highways.
- I use the speaker phone on my cordless so I don’t have to hold it (OK, my hearing might be going OR, my phone needs replacing).
- I’ll read just about anything that isn’t nailed down.
- I like cats rather than dogs but have nothing against dogs.
- I don’t mind being housebound some days especially in cold weather.
- If I don’t read every day, I get cranky
Bloggers I have chosen to share in this award are as follows: I enjoy and look forward to reading them all as will you. Do stop by their blogs.
Thank you pamelazimmer for my Versatile Blogger award on January 4th. She’s another engaging blogger I enjoy reading. Go there now!
Official Rules of the Award
- Thank the award-giver(s) and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers seven (7) things about yourself.
- Give this award to up to fifteen (15) recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
Seven things you don’t know about me:
- I like coffee to be hot when I drink it
- I get exasperated when things don’t go smoothly
- I like cooking, especially when I’m upset. Dicing and slicing is therapeutic.
- I hate don’t like housework much
- I’m all thumbs on my new notebook
- I don’t have a sweet tooth
- I like to be organized. Lists are where it’s at for me
The following fabulous bloggers to whom I’d like to pass the award are:
I hope you all enjoy receiving these awards. A great start to a new year!